Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend

My Friday spanking wasn't so bad. J felt that I had done really well all week so he kinda took it easy on me. I was spanked with his hand and with a wooden paddle, but not for very long. I was led to the corner afterwards and was there for about 5 minutes. I know I am supposed to think about my actions and my discipline and the positive benefits it is having, when I am in the corner. I have a hard time doing that, though. My mind tends to wander to other things.

We had a mostly uneventful weekend. We did have some fantastic sex, we have both been feeling supercharged lately in that department.

I got a few swats today (Sunday) for putting myself down. J hates when I do that so he spanked me for it. It wasn't a lot of swats but they were quick and sharp and they stung!

Earlier this evening he was looking for a school uniform skirt for me to wear. Not a school girl costume, necessarily, he was more interested in something like a skirt from an actual school uniform store. He likes the idea of me being more easily accessible to him, both for play and any necessary discipline.

He told me he wants me to meet him at the door when he gets home from work tomorrow wearing only my robe, collar, and leash. I'm not sure exactly what he has in mind. We have a busy evening planned tomorrow, so I don't know what we'll have time for.

No comments: