Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brrrr.

Monday was really cold, so when I was getting my spanking, J used a blanket to cover me up so I wouldn't be too cold. The only thing uncovered was my butt! The blanket was huge and fell all around my head, I sort of felt like I was in a little tent. I could see out straight ahead, but not to either side.

J used the big wooden rectangular paddle for the spanking. It is one of the worst paddles we have. He explained that he was using it so that I would be aware of what a punishment spanking would be like. He didn't spank me as hard or as long as he would if it was a punishment spanking, but he wanted me to feel that paddle. Just as a reinforcement/reminder.

Later in the evening we had some fun. J had me lay on the edge of our bed, on my side, and he stood in front of me. I was able to finish what we had started earlier in the day. We also discovered, in this position, that he could use the tawse and gently whip me while I was sucking him.

I should have had a spanking tonight (Wednesday), but J had a work related emergency and though he was able to work from home, he was working well past 10pm. I'm sure we will make up for it soon.

1 comment:

Hermione said...

It sounds like you had a lovely time. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Hermione