Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thank you.

I find when it is one of my normal spanking days, I feel like I need to be spanked. I feel like if I went one more day before getting spanked, I would slack off on my daily chores and errands.
Anytime I think about slacking, I just remember my last spanking and it is definitely a deterrent.

We have a plethora of spanking implements but J has been really hooked on the round wooden paddle lately. That's what he used for tonight's spanking. He likes me to bend over his lap, as he sits on the bed. He starts with his hand to give me a nice warm up, then has me kneel up while he reminds me why we are doing this. He asks me if I like having more structure (yes), he asks me if I am enjoying the house being clean and my chores being done (yes), asks if I like having a bedtime (no), asks if I think getting spanked regularly is helping me have a better attitude (yes). He pushes me back over his lap and continues with the paddle. I like the break in between. Not just because it gives my butt a break, but because it helps me refocus on the spanking and the reasons for it.

I'm still having trouble remembering to thank him for spanking me. It's not that I'm not thankful, I just don't think about it. It's a simple matter of just saying thank you that J really likes. I wish I could remember to do it every time.

No comments: