Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Weekend Thoughts

The other day J noticed an old wooden ruler I have sitting on my desk. He commented that it would be a great implement for spanking my pussy. The only thing is that it has a rough edge. So he decided this weekend he will take it into the garage and sand it down. I'm semi excited, semi nervous about it as a spanking implement, especially on my pussy. I'll let you know if he has to use it.

I'm always thinking about what it is J and I do. What it's called. There's not really a name that fits, we're just living our lives. I've been reading this other blog a lot called The Punishment
Book. One of the women posted something there that really hit home with me. She said, "maybe he realized that doing this for me wasn't about him being "head of household" or "dominant male" but taking care of someone he loves."

That really resonated with me. That is exactly how I feel about J and I. He's not really the HOH in the traditional sense of the word. He hasn't taken over, but he does help me do what's best
for me, and he takes care of me. It just so happens that I respond to having some discipline and routine in my life. And I trust him enough to handle it.

No comments: