Friday, November 7, 2008

Hairbrush

Tonight J made up for the spanking I didn't get on Wednesday. He had me wearing my collar earlier in the evening. He mostly likes the way it looks on me. About a half hour before my spanking, he had me take off my clothes. I was answering some emails, which he said I could finish first, but I had to do it while nude.

After he had me over his lap, he realized he forgot to get out the paddle, so he used his hand and my hairbrush (which was within reach). The hairbrush is light, but it still stings! J does not like me to clench my butt cheeks when he is spanking me, but it's sometimes hard not to. I get an extra hard swat everytime I clench. Another thing I do is raise my legs and feet up. It's not a conscious movement, it's just in reaction to the spanking. J gives my thighs a quick stinging slap when I do this. I'm learning quickly to control my legs!

Tomorrow is back to my regularly scheduled spanking.

No comments: