Wednesday, November 26, 2008

That's something

I totally forgot about Monday's spanking. I was involved in 2 projects that consumed all of my thoughts and I just wasn't even thinking about spankings. So when J said, "Hey Cass, go into the bedroom, take off your clothes and wait for me," it came as a complete surprise. But only for a second.

J has a totally different voice he uses when he's about to discipline me. It's very authoritative and I know he means it. He is otherwise very softspoken and gentle. It's only when he's in punishment/discipline/etc. mode that he sounds so stern.

I was spanked a lot harder tonight. I was squirming all over the place, I could barely take it. J says my butt is getting more used to being spanked often and he doesn't want me to build up a tolerance. Also, he wants to make sure I change modes from relaxing weekend to back to the grind work-week. I think it worked. Ouch!

I think J has found a good balance between knowing when to be really strict and when to not push things. The pace we are going has really been working well for both of us.

I'm not 100% motivated all the time, but I do get all of my daily chores and errands completed every day, so that's something.

No comments: