Monday, November 24, 2008

Something's working

So last week we missed one of my spanking days. J made sure to spank me a little bit harder and a little bit longer on Friday to make up for it. He used that long rectangular wooden paddle. Right at the end he made me count the last 10 outloud. They hurt the most. He also wanted to make sure I remember the spanking all weekend.

J said he can definitely tell a difference in my motivation from just skipping one spanking day. He told me on Friday that we will continue with the 3 days a week spankings through at least next week.

Something funny happened this weekend. I was having lunch with a friend and she made a comment that she noticed lately I had less of a bitchy tone in my voice. Not that it's something I have all the time, but if you are around me enough, you'll eventually hear it. She said she noticed it less in recent weeks. I chuckled to myself and just told her I had been working on that.

J was pleased when I told him what my friend said. I feel good about it too.

No comments: