Thursday, November 6, 2008

Short One

J got home really late tonight, so I did not get my wednesday spanking. He didn't get home until after 9pm and there was not enough time.

He did have me stand in the corner with my pants down and my shirt pulled up while he got ready for bed. While I was standing there he asked me if I like having more structure. I definitely do.

He apologized for not having the time to spank me tonight but told me I would get spanked tomorrow to make up for it. I am a bit bummed about that because that means I will be spanked 2 days in a row. I wanted to just skip it, but J says that is not an option.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exploration is the hardest part, all that finding what works and what doesn't.
This is the part that discourages most people from trying this, because they get in that mindset that if things aren't just the way they want them right from the beginning, then it's no good.
NOTHING starts out perfect right from the start, you have to work at it to make it right and even then you may never find things working absolutely perfectly.
HE may insist on one thing that you dont want to do...but you do it because there may be one thing that you feel has to be done, so he does it to get you to do the thing he wants that you dont want...lol...if you follow my meaning.
But what it all boils down to is that you guys obviously know that you are just at the beginning, and that you have work to do to find that way to true happiness.
Keep working at it, and my wife and I both know that you will find it.

Nightguy