Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Journal

Most days, getting to bed on time is not a problem. But once in awhile I get involved in a project online and I don't want to stop. I am a "night owl", so I've always stayed up late.

Tonight's spanking was a bit more intense than they have been lately, because I whined about having a bedtime. J doesn't like whining at all.

I haven't gotten an actual punishment spanking yet. I haven't felt the need to brat at all, because I'm getting spanked regularly. And they hurt enough that I don't want any extra spankings.

J was at a business meeting today and someone gave him a notepad for taking notes. As he was showing it to me, he joked that he was going to give it to me so I could keep a journal. Maybe that's a sign I should tell him about the blog. I think I will this weekend when he'll have time to read it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great progress, I'm enjoying your blog.

Hope he takes the news of this blog well.