Monday, November 17, 2008

Collar

J wanted me to wear my collar while I was doing my chores today. I don't usually have problems with the collar, but for some reason today, it rubbed a raw spot on my neck. I didn't have it on for very long either. I did the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen, dusted, and made a few phone calls. That was less than 2 hours.

J stopped home on his lunch break today to pick something up. While he was here, he commanded me to kneel in front of him, unzip his pants, and take him into my mouth. He didn't have time to finish, though, so we'll probably get to that later tonight.

I still haven't gotten back to the gym. It's been ages since I've been there. I've been feeling so lazy and blubbery lately, I must get back into the gym routine. Oh why can't I just sit around eating cupcakes all day?

I have my Monday spanking to "look forward to" tonight. Otherwise I think J and I are going to curl up on the couch and watch a movie.

No comments: