Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A day between house guests

My brother left tonight. He and some of his friends are going to live in some little college town for awhile. We have one day to ourselves before our friends arrive on Friday.

Since I don't have much to update I thought I would do a book review of sorts of a book I just finished.

The Compleat Spanker by Lady Green
The Compleat Spanker is a very thin book, and a quick read that might be useful to a true beginner to spanking. The focus is mainly on erotic spankings. Lady Green discusses various common spanking implements, talks about why people spank, safety issues, and gives etiquette advice for spanking parties. I read the first couple chapters and then skimmed through the rest. I was hoping for something more in depth than a basic intro to spanking.

No comments: