Monday, October 19, 2009

We're still here!

Hello friends.

We are still alive! J and I spent the summer traveling, and spanking & discipline have been on the back burner. I haven't really missed it, mostly because we've been so busy spending time with friends. I haven't had much real responsibility, so there were rare times where a spanking would have even been necessary.

We've been home for a few weeks now and the past couple of days I have been starting to feel like I need to be spanked. I have gotten very lax in my day to day chores. It's like I am still on vacation. We have been ordering out a lot, because I can't even get motivated enough to make dinner some days. I feel like these are things I should be spanked for, even though I dread the thought of how it would feel.

I keep thinking about it and in some ways I am craving J to start up my spankings again. But I start to feel like it will only work if he is super strict to start out and not let me get away with anything. But then I think about it more and I feel like I would get angry by J being that strict with me. I think I lose some of the benefit when he's lenient, but it's much less scary for me.

He did spank me today with a very light ruler. It was just a few swats and was more playful than serious. Because my ass is like virgin again, it really hurt and I immediately felt like I didn't want any spankings at all. So it's a toss up.

I'm sort of hoping J will just make the decision and do whatever he thinks needs to be done.

No comments: