Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maybe he is reading the blog...

I'm thinking maybe J is reading the blog and just not mentioning it. Either that or we are just feeling the same way right now.

We had our 6pm appointment, which, as I suspected included me getting spanked. Right at 6, he told me to go into our bedroom. He came in a few seconds later and told me to strip from the waist down.

Once he had me face down on the bed, he alternated spanking me with his hand and with this ruler thing we got for free at a recent Trade show. It's made of thin wood and it's very light, which makes it sting-y.

I wasn't spanked for very long, J noticed outloud that my butt was "out of practice". During the spanking J said he thinks things are better around our house when I have regular maintenance. So we are going back to that. I don't know what our regular schedule will be, but this week we're doing it on Thursday.

J said he hopes one of these times we start our version of DD it will stick. It's much better when I'm motivated.

I didn't say this to him, because I sometimes feel like I'm trying to control things from the "bottom" and I don't want to do that, but I feel like I need some training. I am out of practice and half of me wants to fight this. But the other half of me likes things better when I am not so lazy. I love having my To Do list done every day with time to spare for fun. I just can't seem to accomplish that on my own, with no real consequences if I don't get things done.

I think after awhile J will be able to be lenient again because I will be more interested in getting things done, I'll be "better trained". I am afraid that I need J to be strict beyond his comfort level. I'm also afraid that he will focus too much on the submission part (especially sexually) because that's the part he likes best. But I really need the discipline, too. I think.

The thing I think I need is also the thing that makes me the most nervous. Are you other spankos that way too?

After my spanking and lecture, J had me stand in the corner. I had my shirt on the whole time, with only my jeans and underwear off, and he had me remain that way. I was supposed to think about everything J said about starting back up with maintenance, receiving discipline, and resuming my submissive role once again.

I was only in the corner for about 5 minutes, and my mind kept drifting most of that time. So I didn't really get to focus on what J wanted me to. I guess that's sort of what I'm doing now.

After the corner, I was sitting in a chair, across from J, still naked from the waist down. He spread my legs open with his legs and held them open. I felt so completely exposed. He didn't do anything, just looked at me.

He eventually let me put my underwear back on, but I am still pantsless.

My brother is coming to stay with us, for I don't know how long. He says 1 night, but that could mean 2 weeks. So I don't know if that's going to kill this attempt at our version of DD before it even starts. We will see.

No comments: