Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spanked again??

Tonight around 4:45 I got a text from J asking me if I had finished my list from yesterday. There were a few things I didn't get to, so I replied and told him "not all of it". His text back to me had the following words "Be in the bedroom with your pants off when I get home." Yikes.

I just got spanked yesterday and J has scheduled another maintenance for tomorrow. I wasn't really planning on being spanked today, too!

When he got home I was waiting in the bedroom. I usually greet him at the door, so I felt awkward waiting for him alone in another room. He came into the bedroom, kissed me, and then guided me onto the bed, face down.

He said everyday after work he wants to see my list, and if anything is not completed, we will deal with it immediately. He also mentioned that if it's a maintenance day, I will be spanked twice.

After my lecture, he used his hand and that stupid ruler thing from the trade show to spank me. I thought the spanking was hard and thorough, but J later said it was neither.

After I was spanked, J told me to stand in the corner. That is probably my least favorite thing. I get bored just standing there. Today he put my list in front of my face and had me hold it there while I was in the corner. My mind still drifted.

J seems to be stepping back into his role, and I am trying to step back into mine. I am back and forth with wanting to be spanked and not. Is that common with any of you?

I really like being held accountable. I am sometimes worried that it puts too much pressure on J, though.

We had some fantastic sex tonight, which is always a nice side effect of our version of DD.

Tomorrow is another maintenance day. But the good news is, my to do list is finished for today!

No comments: