Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Visitors

I finally have a chance to update. Our house guest is out with some friends, so I figured I'd get some blogging in while I have the chance. I do love my brother, but he sometimes acts like he's still in college (he's in his late 30's), and it seems like it falls on me to take care of him.

So last week I was wondering if J read the blog. Well it turns out he hadn't.

On Friday he came into the kitchen when I was making dinner and said, "I just read your blog." He also said, "I didn't know you updated it recently." He told me he checks every once in awhile, but hadn't looked in about 2 weeks, until that night. So I guess we were just feeling the same urges.

He's on board with trying our version of DD again.

J told me I am going to have maintanence spankings 3 times a week at least for a couple of weeks. He agrees that I need some training.

However, right away we hit a road block, because my brother is staying here. We don't have any real privacy with him here. He is supposed to be gone by this weekend, but we have friends who are coming to stay with us for a long weekend. This was planned long before I knew my brother was coming. And it's friends we don't get to see often, so I don't want to cancel.

So we can't really do anything until after Halloween. I'm hoping we can get started again and don't stall out like we have often done.

No comments: