Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quick Discipline

My brother went out tonight for several hours, which gave J and I some alone time. We were laying on the bed, catching up from our day. J mentioned my list and that he hadn't checked it because my brother was here, but that this break in our version of DD would end as soon as we did not have house guests.

Without another word, J reached over and slapped my left boob. Then my right. Back and forth a few times.

He spread my legs with his hands and started spanking my pussy. I kept closing my legs, so he took that trade show ruler and put it between my legs, sideways, so that I could not close my legs. He stung my pussy with his slaps, then told me to roll over on my stomach. I got a hand and ruler spanking.

When it was over J made me stay in the bedroom for a few more minutes. He was not comfortable with me in the corner, because it's in the hallway, and Brother could be home at any minute.

He usually only spanks my pussy when i deny his sexual advances, which wasn't the case tonight. I think he was just showing a bit of his domination over me. And I liked it.

J said it was important I got some discipline, even if it was abbreviated. He does not want me to forget what we are doing.

I don't know how people practice any sort of DD with kids around. Having my adult brother interfered with our privacy enough. I can't imagine someone being completely dependent on me being in the house.

No comments: