Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back to routine

Our friends left late on Monday, so the maintenance J was promising me all weekend didn't happen at the previously scheduled time. Normally he would just leave it cancelled, which is what I expected would happen this time. Instead he told me it would be rescheduled for Tuesday.

I was wondering if J would forget about the rescheduled spanking, but he didn't. Tonight after work he made sure to take care of my maintenance spanking. I have another one schedule for tomorrow (Wed) and another one for Friday. We've never done 3 a week for multiple weeks before. I'm not sure how that frequency will work for us, yet, as we keep getting interrupted.

J wants me to start posting pictures and short video clips on the blog. I am pretty nervous about that. I am self conscious about my body for one thing, as I'm sure most women are. Also, it's going to be my red ass out there for the whole world to see.

J practiced tonight with different angles of the camera. This made for a spanking with more breaks than normal, to allow for camera adjustments, but I didn't mind. After my spanking, I was told to stand in the corner to think about what I needed to accomplish this week and what would happen if I didn't. I think I was only in the corner for about 3 minutes.

I haven't been permitted to wear pants since I was spanked tonight. So far the longest I've been denied any bottoms is 18 hours. Tonight it's only been 8 hours, so not too bad. I am allowed to wear pants after I get out of bed tomorrow morning. Since it is chilly tonight, J let me wear a robe, untied to keep warm.

We were talking earlier tonight about our good friends that were here this weekend. I sometimes wonder if they would have some interest in our version of DD. I would like it if they did. I always wish for someone to share this with.


No comments: