Friday, November 13, 2009

My first pussy maintenance

I received my first pussy maintenance tonight. J decided we will do this once a week as part of our maintenance schedule.

He arranged me on his lap, between his legs, so that my head was resting on his thigh and my legs were at an angle, away from him. It made it so his hand cupped perfectly over my pussy when it made contact. He used a heavy wooden ruler for a lot of the spanking. During some of it, he stretched my pussy tight, slightly parted my lips, and spanked my very sensitive areas.

It was different to be able to see J's face when he was spanking me. Usually I am face down. It was exciting to see him really embracing his role.

It was a bit startling how much the spanking stung. I have never had J spank my pussy like he means it before. Usually it was just for play. It lasted a long time and he made sure not to miss any spots.

He also reminded me that I gave him permission to use my pussy when he wants to, and that this spanking was a reminder of what will happen if I deny him. It was kind of thrilling to hear him talk to me like that, but at the same time my pussy was aching from the sting. I do believe this will be effective for me. After this spanking, I cannot imagine what a punishment would be like, and I really don't want to find out.

Does anyone else do this?

Just so no one worries - we do have a safe word I can use if I am ever not comfortable in a situation. But J and I are very in tune with each other and I doubt I will ever need to use it. Also, just to be clear, I asked for us to do our version of DD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I just received my first pussy maintenance I thought this next post from AG would be appropriate.

AG writes that on the rare occasion that his wife denies him sex, she gets a pussy whipping later in the evening. He stresses that this happens EVERY TIME. Without fail. He never lets her get away with it. He reiterates that several times. He says consistency is important in all aspects of DD, and that's the only thing that will really make it work.

AG says he most often uses a leather whip, a belt, his hand, or a combination. He says he is careful to cover her whole pussy, all sides and edges, and even makes his wife spread her lips for some slaps to her clit. He says that you must be careful to lightly slap when her clit is exposed to avoid doing any permanent damage (good to know).

He says it's very effective and that it's rare he ever has to whip his wife's pussy. He mentions that immediately after her refusal, they have sex anyway, and that she gets her punishment later in the evening.

I really like that he has sex right away and then waits until later for the pussy spanking. I think that would be more effective. I'm going to mention this to J. For one thing, I'd rather take care of J when he is super horny, than later when he may have calmed down. Also, the anticipation would make the punishment all that more effective.

No comments: