Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday's Implements

I thought I would try posting a picture of the implements J used today. I've never put a picture on a blog before, I hope it works!

The top one, in this picture, I call the strappy thing. It's leather and heavy. The strap is about 3"-4" wide. It feels stingy and thudy at the same time. It definitely gets my attention!


The one at the bottom of the picture used to be a ruler that J sanded down very smooth. He also rounded the edges and put a layer of finish on it. It's a nice pretty piece of solid wood when I'm not being spanked with it!

J used the ruler on my pussy tonight. Last week we started pussy maintenance, which J decided we would do on Wednesdays. This is in addition to my regular ass spankings, that I'm still getting three times a week.

Wednesdays are a little strange for me. After my ass gets spanked it feels like it's going to over, but then I have to flip over to get the rest of the maintenance.

We've both been pretty pleased at how well it's working this time. I feel a little bit more motivated, my to-do lists have been finished every day, and J says I've been more submissive to him.

I'm trying to get started back into my gym routine this week. I hope I can stay motivated enough to keep going regularly.
Well, if I don't, I know what will happen!

No comments: