Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Monday's Maintenance

J brought out one of the big wooden paddles today, which immediately sent my belly into flip flops. I hate those wooden paddles.

He warmed up my ass with his hand and then switched to the paddle. J said he wanted to make sure that it was still effective and since I was more "in practice" now with spankings, I should be able to handle a harder paddling. I guess I handled it ok.

After the spanking and time in the corner, we talked about the effectiveness of the maintenance. J and I both agree it is working to keep me motivated. My to do lists have been completed every day and that makes me very happy, which makes J very happy.

He mentioned that if I can stay motivated, submissive, and can complete my list over the weekend, we may switch to twice weekly maintenance in the next week or so. My ass says YES! But I have a little bit of fear that if I don't get that reminder I might slack off. We will see how it all works out.

I've been reading a lot of other spanking/discipline blogs and I sometimes find myself nodding in agreement with the thoughts or comments of the poster. I am seeing bits of myself in many of them. I see a lot of people trying to practice some form of DD who have the same struggles with consistency that we have had in the past. I wonder if we are alike in other ways. I wonder how much like me the poster is in real life.

At the same time, I'm also finding a lot of spanking blogs that are fiction or professional models. That makes me feel very much alone. Like I am the only person who is like this in real life.

I guess it doesn't matter as long as it makes me happy and it works for my relationship dynamic with J.

No comments: