Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two Days in a Row

I had forgotten what it is like to get spanked 2 days in a row. Ouch! J wasn't too hard on me tonight, but I had so much trouble not squirming and kicking up my legs. It hurt so much! I'm glad our regular maintenance will be every other day, and not multiple days in a row.

Earlier today when I was looking at my to do list, I kept thinking about being spanked and how much more it would hurt to have a punishment spanking than just a maintenance one. My list was definitely finished yesterday and is close to being finished today. I will have it completed before I go to bed. I did forget to show J my finished list when he got home from work today, but he let me slide on that, since we are still getting back into things.

It's definitely feeling like fall here, slowly turning into winter. Since it is so chilly tonight J let me put my pants back on, after I was released from the corner.

We likely won't have any play time tonight. J has an early business meeting to go to in the morning, so he'll be going to bed early.

No maintenance is scheduled for tomorrow and since my to do list will be finished, I likely won't be spanked again until Friday.

No comments: