Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

J woke me up on Sunday with a full head-to-toe massage. He paid attention to each part of my body, and did a very thorough job. It lasted over an hour. It was glorious.

He then made me a nice breakfast, which we ate while catching up on our DVR'd shows from the previous week. We spent the next few hours just lounging around and cuddling on the couch. The rest of the day was just as relaxing.

Before we went to bed J smothered my ass with lotion, so it doesn't get dry or rough.
I am so spoiled and taken care of.
I love my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to continue with the article of unknown origin that I have been summarizing and commenting on. (AG = Article Guy)

In the next section of his article AG says he spanks his wife daily. That's definitely not necessary for J and I. The 3 times a week schedule we have now seems to be working very well, and after awhile we will likely go to twice weekly, and maybe even down to once weekly. Every day seems extreme to me, but if that's what works for AG and his wife, then by all means they should continue with that.

I'd be interested in hearing what maintenance schedule works for other people.

No comments: