Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of 2008

We missed nearly a whole week of discipline during Christmas. We had family in town, staying with us, for a few days during the week. Then we were out of town, staying with friends for the weekend.

This week we started back up with a spanking on Monday, and again on Wednesday. J tells me that we will keep with the 3 days a week, indefinitely.

He also said that next time we miss a week, I will get spanked every day for the following week. He tells me my attitude greatly suffers when we miss a full week of spanking.

Wednesday's spanking was really bad for me. I felt defiant the whole time and I just wanted it to be over. To make things worse, I forgot (as usual) to Thank J for spanking me. I'm sure I have further punishment for that. We can talk about it tomorrow, though. Tonight we are going to party!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed your party and the New Year. :)

But what Jack should have done was spank you right before you left, so you could feel the glow as you met with your friends!

I'm glad he decided to add a week of spanking whenever you miss a few days. You shouldn't be allowed to think that skipping spanking days means that you are getting away with something. That's not how discipline is supposed to work.

Keep up the good work. :)