Monday, December 1, 2008

Permission

Sunday J decided I would have to ask him permission to do anything all day. I kept forgetting and would get up to do something and then have to come all the way back into the room, sit back down, and ask J. He always said yes to whatever I asked, it was just about having to ask - even to go to the bathroom!

Later in the evening he pulled me into the bedroom and took me "against my will". Now before anyone worries, it's not really against my will, it's only against my will symbolically. J knows my limits and if I really felt strongly about it, he would have respected my wishes. But overall, I've given him blanket "permission" to do whatever he wants. J can read me very well and I trust him to know if something is truly wrong and act accordingly. So far, he absolutely has.

So, as I was saying, he pulled me into the bedroom and yanked my pants & underwear down, he stuffed my underwear in my mouth, spread my legs and thrust into me. We were both half dressed and half undressed. J was half on the bed and half standing over me, holding my wrists above my head. It was hot!

Right before bed he was asking for a blow job. I didn't feel like it. There was no specific reason, I just felt a little bit grumpy about it, so I protested. He threatened me with a spanking several times before I finally did it. I don't know if I have earned a pussy spanking tomorrow or not. The rule is if I refuse or am grumpy about anything sexual I will get my pussy spanked, but J didn't say anything about it. I guess I will find out on Monday after he gets home from work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still waiting to hear about your punishment. I hope he isn't letting you slide.

Cassady said...

Ah, we've both been caught up in work stuff, and have barely seen each other all week. I will post an update soon. (And I did get to slide). ;)