Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quick update

Things are back to normal, if you want to call it that, with our discipline schedule. I got my Wednesday spanking and it was pretty standard. J is really liking me over the pillows on the bed. It's a bit more comfortable for me, but I wouldn't say I like it any better. I think J gets better leverage. He can definitely restrain me more in that position.

J wants to stay with the 3 times a week schedule, as much as we can. We will have to do some adjusting in the next several weeks. We have friends & family visiting at different times between now and the end of Dec.

We are probably going to stay pretty busy through the holidays and a bit after, so my blog posting may be sporadic. I will post new things when I can.

Thank you everyone who has been reading and sending me comments. I'm glad you are having fun reading about our adventures. It's been fun living our adventures, and writing about them, too.

No comments: