Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend

Friday:
Friday night I got an extra long, extra hard spanking with the big rectangular wooden paddle. We have dinner plans with some of J's friends on Saturday night. His friends are ok, but their wives are idiots. I have been known to sometimes take a certain tone when I am talking to them. It's the tone that J hates. So he wanted to make sure that this spanking is fresh in my mind tomorrow night.

I was in my usual, over his knee position, on the bed. I had a big blanket wrapped around me so I would't get cold. He usually spanks me for awhile, then has me kneel up and he lectures me, then spanks some more. Tonight he still did that but he added some lecturing while he was spanking me. I think it was effective in that it forced me to focus on what was happening and not let my mind wander.

At every spanking session, J checks in with me to make sure I am still wanting this and that I feel things are working (yes and yes), and I always ask him the same things (yes and yes).

Saturday:
On Saturday we were dressed and ready to meet J's friends. Right before leaving, J told me to bend over the bed. Our bed just happens to be waist level for me, so it's very easy for me to be in this position. J sits next to me and puts one arm around my waist to hold me in position. He took my pants down and spanked me really hard with the leather slappy paddle - once on each cheek. He said that was to remind me not to use my bitchy tone with the wives tonight. I think I will remember. That paddle stings!

Update: J told me on Saturday night, after we got home, that since I was so well behaved at dinner, he would cancel my Monday night spanking, so I'm pretty glad about that. He also told me that I absolutely have to go back to the gym on Monday. If not, there is a severe punishment waiting for me.

No comments: