Thursday, December 18, 2008

Masturbating

Tonight's spanking hurt more than usual. I don't know why. Some days I feel like I could take a lot more than I get, and other days (like tonight) it feels like I've never been spanked before. I couldn't stop squirming, and I could not wait for it to be over. Maybe it has something to do with hormones.

J wants me to masturbate tomorrow before I do my chores, before I turn on the computer, basically before I do anything else. He thinks it will be a good stress reliever for me.

I would not normally complain about masturbating, but my hand is hurting me tonight. I spent hours and hours writing out our Christmas cards. We send hundreds out to our business clients, in addition to our friends & family. But I'm sure I can find a toy to help me out.

Speaking of stress relief, J has a lot of busy, stressful conferences and work related stuff coming up in the next month or two. He mentioned that I will be relieving him of some of his stress. Orally. So I imagine I'm going to find myself on my knees a lot in Jan/Feb.

4 comments:

Brooke D said...

Hi there,
just in case you get bored giving the "same old blow job" the fellatrices blog, fellatrix.blogspot.com has some inspiring stories and articles! I almost laughed when I read that your hand was too sore to masturbate, before I read how it got that way! I would hate to have to play with writer's cramp, good luck!

Blessings,

River

Unknown said...

Sorry about your hand, but your having to masturbate before doing anything is a fun idea.
Ever masturbated with your toothbrush? It would certainly be easier on your hand, and imagine brushing your teeth with it at the end of the day. :)

Cassady said...

Thanks for the link, River. I know J will definitely be interested in checking that out.

Cassady said...

Nightguy, I've never even though about using my toothbrush. Thank you for an interesting thought.