Monday, January 5, 2009

Starting a new week (and a new year!)

Friday's spanking was pretty intense. I guess I've been a bit grumpy lately and J hates that. He used the middle sized round paddle and he spanked me hard. Friday spankings are usually a bit more intense because I usually go the whole weekend without any scheduled spankings and J wants to make sure I don't forget it by the end of the weekend.

On Saturday we met some friends for brunch. These are some of J's friends that I don't really like to be around. Last time we got together with them, J spanked me before we left, just as a reminder to behave. I half expected him to do the same this time, but he didn't. I managed to behave myself anyway. It wasn't so bad, because it was only brunch, which was pretty quick. It wasn't like when we get together for dinner and it lasts hours and hours.

Well, we're just about ready to start a new week. I'm going to try to get myself in a better mood so I don't get into trouble! I need to find some motivation, too, so I can make sure to get all of my tasks/chores/errands completed on time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For motivation, maybe you should take the item you hate most being spanked with, and place it somewhere you can't avoid seeing it as you go about your day.
And every time you look at it, think about how much you would rather get the things done that you are supposed to, than be spanked by that hated object.

Cassady said...

I think J will love this idea.