Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birthday Spanking Week (Part 4)


Wednesday I was woken up with kisses and flowers. They smelled so sweet and filled the whole room. While I was still laying in bed, J gave me a nice, sensual full body massage, which turned into some fantastic sex. What a wonderful way to wake up on my birthday!

We had a small breakfast and took showers, and afterwards J reached over to me and started to put on my collar & leash. He hesitated and said, "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. If you want to spend your birthday some other way."

I gave him a quick kiss and told him I was all his.

He led me out to the deck and told me to kneel. I did and he fucked my face for just a few minutes. He then led me off the deck onto the grass and had me crawl around the yard on all fours, with him pulling on the leash. We don't often do things like that, but it was exciting being outside. It's very private and no one can see us, but it still feels exhibition-like. A few times he swatted my ass, as I was crawling and I was afraid the sound would carry. But it wasn't likely anyone would be able to tell where exactly it was coming from.

We spent a lot of time outside since the weather was perfectly warm and breezy. One thing J likes to do is open my pussy lips very wide and just hold them there. It makes me feel very exposed. Every time he did that, I could feel the breeze on my clit. It was just enough so I could feel it, but too light of a sensation to do any good. It was making me want to reach down and apply the right amount of pressure so that I could cum. But when I suggested this to J, he said no.

A few hours later, we went back in the house and J said I was going to finish what was started outside. He layed on the couch and I knelt next to him. He grabbed the leash and pulled me down to him. He reached around to the back of my head and guided me right to his cock. I hesitated and he said "Open."

I opened my mouth and he easily slid in. It didn't take very long for him to cum, since he'd been on the verge for hours.

He told me we had just enough time for one more spanking, before we had to leave. He arranged me over the ottoman and gave me a nice long warm up with his hand. He then alternated between a small wooden paddle and our leather strap. He spanked me for a very long time. It felt like an hour. Since my legs were spread wide, he also had access to my pussy, and he made sure to swat there a few times with his hand, in between swats to my ass with the paddle & strap. J said he wanted to ensure I would be ready to start back to our old schedule next week.

After my spanking, J said he would like to see me make myself cum. I flipped over on the ottoman, and started rubbing my clit. J watched me for a few minutes, and then gave me a quick swat with his hand. "Cum," he commanded. I can never cum on cue, but J likes to make me try. And once he thinks it's time, he spanks my pussy, without stopping, until I do cum. My pussy was getting sore like he spanked it for hours, but I think it only took about 4 minutes!

J let me lay on the ottoman for awhile to recover while he loaded the car. Before we left, I got dressed in regular clothes, which felt really strange. J took my collar and leash off, but he said I was going to be wearing the cock gag the whole way home. I gave him an alarmed look, but he assured me that it would be dark, and no one would be able to see me. He wasn't going to buckle the strap in the back, and if we came to any well lit areas, I could remove it. Same for toll booths or if we got pulled over.

I was sad about going back home, but at the same time glad to know that next week I would be back on track and getting things accomplished. And I had such a fun birthday week, both with our friends, and after they left!

No comments: