Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday Spanking Week (Part 1)

Last week some friends of ours invited us to their beach house. We planned on meeting them there Thursday and staying until Sunday. But since my birthday was yesterday, they offered to let us stay a few extra days to celebrate by ourselves. We didn't come back home until today.

While staying with our friends we mostly relaxed at the beach during the day and sat out on their porch at night. We drank a lot of wine and had a lot of laughs.

Our friends left Sunday evening, and J didn't waste any time.

"Take your clothes off," he told me, "I want you naked until we leave to go home."

"That's 4 days from now!" I knew my protest would be unheard.

J glanced my way with his serious face, so I took off my shorts and tank top, then my bra and underwear. Immediately his hands were all over me, just exploring my body, as he loves to do.

He kept saying how long it had been since we've been alone and didn't have anything else demanding our time. I agreed. We were both so obviously hot for each other.

Not much longer after that we were a tangled, sweaty, well satisfied, ball of intertwined limbs, with big grins on our faces.

The next morning J was up and out of bed before me. I smelled coffee, so I headed for the kitchen. J was in the process of making breakfast and he told me I would need my energy. I was half excited and half nervous about whatever was to come. J told me he wanted to make my birthday special and memorable. I had no doubt he would.

After breakfast we took a shower together in the huge stone shower they have. It's so big, you could comfortably fit 6 people in there. J had put one of those rubbery garden pads, that you can kneel on, on the floor of the shower. I saw him with it earlier and wondered why he had it. Now I knew. He guided me to a kneeling position by gently pressing on my shoulders. I eagerly accepted his cock into my mouth. I was able to take my time and enjoy the process without having to rush, or think about my brother coming home. It was nice. J clearly enjoyed it too.

After the shower, I air dried by laying in the sun on the back deck. It was wonderful. J told me to relax while he did some things around the house, so I got caught up on reading some magazines I brought with me and enjoyed the warm breeze on my skin.

J called me back into the house and the first thing I noticed was their large leather ottoman was now in the middle of the room and had wrist and ankle cuffs attached to the legs. There was also a bag that I didn't notice J brought with him on the floor next to the ottoman.

Without a word J guided me face down over the ottoman and placed me in all the cuffs. He reached into his bag and pulled out our cock gag with the full harness. After he placed the cock gag firmly in my mouth and fastened the buckle at the back of my head, he said happily, "It's been so long since I've had you all to myself." I nodded in agreement.

Thankfully J spanked me only with his hand. My ass is like fresh, pink, unspanked virgin ass. I haven't had regular spankings in months. Everything in that part of our life has been disrupted. It was a bit of a shock to just jump right back into things, but I could tell J was really just waiting for the first opportunity.

I was spanked without a break for just over 20 minutes. I didn't cry, but I was definitely in my own sub space. I was gently uncuffed and led to the couch where J held me. He said it wasn't over, and I nodded because I already knew that.

(to be continued...)

No comments: