Friday, June 11, 2010

There's a cock on the sink

J has definitely been in the mood to play. Tonight started out with him telling me to put on my pink skirt with the mesh (it's see through), and my black sheer shirt. He followed me around the house as I made dinner and washed the dishes, playing with and spanking my ass and tits.

After dinner J leaned me back on the couch and told me to wait. He returned with the rubber cock from my cock gag and a cyberskin dildo. He stuck the gag in my mouth and the dildo in my pussy. He spent a few minutes fucking my face with the gag, then turned his attention to my now dripping pussy. He spanked me in a playful way and fucked me with the dildo. He commanded me to suck on the gag and told me to imagine it was real. J commented about how hot it was to see me getting violated by a dildo and gag. I came in minutes, my whole body convulsing.

I was then led to the bedroom. J threw me on the bed, face first, lifted my skirt and fucked me from behind. He reached around and spanked my pussy until he came.

After we cleaned up ourselves, and our toys, I giggled as I noticed there was a cock sitting on our sink. I thought it would make an interesting picture.

This is the cock from the cock gag that I was sucking on.

No comments: