Monday, June 7, 2010

My pants have been taken from me

So I'm sitting here with just a shirt on. J came home from work tonight, and immediately asked to see my pussy. I shaved today, so I'm freshly bald. As he was inspecting me, he gave me a few stingy swats on my clit. He then spent some time pinching my clit between my lips, using his thumbs. Ouch!

I can tell J is ready to get fully back into the swing of things. We've been a little lax lately; we've both been busy and tired. It's hard to keep our appointments when we're stressed out.

I always have mixed feelings about that. It's so easy for me to slip back into laziness. It's so comfortable and nice there. So I think to myself, I really don't want J to be strict with me. But then I get mad at myself for wasting a day and not doing anything. And I think to myself, J really needs to be strict with me.

It's not just laziness with myself, I get lazy and neglect J's needs as well. And I hate when I do that. So I'm craving a spanking, but also dreading it at the same time.

J had some work to do in the garage, and when he comes back in, he'll be spanking me. It's a reminder day. I'm not looking forward to the act itself, but I am looking forward to the motivation boost.

I don't know if J's planning on spanking my pussy tonight as well. It's not our normal reminder day for it, but I haven't been exactly jumping at the chance to please him lately, so I feel like I'm due a punishment in that area. There are times when I think to myself, "I should definitely be spanked for that." Of course I never say that out loud!

J made a comment last night about me needing some training. I sometimes makes things hard on him and I really don't mean to. I know there are days when I could easily take his mind off of work and stress and calm him down, but I don't. It's due to pure laziness. As much as training sounds scary, J might have a point.

He also brought up the fact that we don't play with our toys enough. We have a whole box full of them. I don't know exactly what he has in mind, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough!

Also last night, we found a skirt for me to wear on car rides (or wherever else J wants me to wear it). It's a wrap around skirt, so it'll allow for easy access. J tells me the skirt is to remain open anytime I am wearing it in the car, and of course I won't be wearing anything underneath. We are going to try to take a short road trip this weekend to try it out. He mentioned getting on the highway so that "truckers will be able to look down and see you." [gulp].

No comments: