Friday, June 4, 2010

Unmotivated

J and I were discussing how unmotivated I've been the past several weeks. He says it's because he hasn't been as focused on my behavior or my reminder spankings. I say it's just because I get lazy. It's just so easy to slip back into old habits of slacking off and not getting anything done.

We were again short on time tonight, but J did give me a thorough spanking. He used the riding crop first. He uses the end for a stingy effect and the long part for a cane-type effect.

I call that little wooden paddle the Popsicle paddle, because that's what it looks like. J made that out of some scrap wood he had in the garage a few years ago. It's light, but it stings! And since it's not huge it concentrates the sting to a small area. J must have spanked me with that for an hour! Or at least that's what it felt like. It was probably closer to 10 minutes.


I know we both have several projects coming up, and as usual J is busy with work, but we are trying not to get too far from our spanking routine. It really does make things easier and better, even if it is time consuming.

No comments: