Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nothing new, still pantsless

There hasn't been too much excitement here lately. J has been working a lot and I have been spring cleaning and organizing and getting rid of things we no longer need.

My weekly spankings have been consistent and typical, if there is such a thing. But there hasn't been a lot of extra time for playing.

I have been wearing a lot less pants lately, though. J has kept me pantsless for most of the past week. The only exceptions have been when I needed to leave the house, and even some of those trips I was only permitted a skirt with nothing underneath. It's kind of thrilling.

Being naked from the waist down gives J lots of easy access to those parts of me. His hands seem to be all over me all the time, which feels nice and is so sexy! So even with very little free time, we still make time to connect, even if it's brief. Sometimes it's just a quick swat on my ass, other times he plays with my pussy, which has been sopping wet for the entire week.

I'm hoping we will have more time for some fun adventures in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: