Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekends Free to Play!

My brother started seeing a girl a few months ago off and on, and they're to the point where he's been spending weekends at her house. So we have had the last 2 weekends to ourselves. It's been a lot of fun.

J has wanted to spend time on my submission (or lack of), especially with regard to sex. Early on Saturday J gave me a quick pussy spanking. He says he wanted to just put me in a certain mood without making it a punishment. He also let me know we were going to spend the day practicing my submission.

One of the things J has a lot of fun with is trying to make me cum on his cue. Just sort of randomly throughout Saturday he would lead me into the bedroom and tell me I was masturbate, using only my hand. His instructions were to cum when he told me to. I never do well at this game, and this past weekend was no exception.

Each time immediately after I started, J gave my pussy a few light swats. Each one reminded me of my earlier spanking. J is very familiar with how long it normally takes me to cum, but since I already had multiple orgasms it was taking me longer and longer each time. J would decide when it was long enough and would tell me to cum. When I didn't, he'd start spanking my pussy in a consistent pattern. He said he was going to spank me until I came. And he was true to his word. Every. Time. When I did reach my climaxes I came very hard. They were fantastic and exhausting at the same time.

It was a fun weekend, feeling close to J and just being able to be alone without anyone else in the house. I'm already looking forward to next weekend!

No comments: