Monday, March 21, 2011

Punished for Lack of Submission

We had another night alone, last night, since my brother spent the night out. J didn't waste any time telling me we needed to discuss something. Uh oh.

He led me into the bedroom and we sat down on the bed, facing each other. J said that he realizes with my brother being here I've had virtually no spanking, so he's been lenient. My motivation level is way down, which I'm getting a pass on right now, but my submission level is also down. Not that I'm being all disrespectful, but I have been consistently turning J down for sexual things. And that is a big no no...something we agreed on a long time ago. I mostly blame it on my brother being here, but we have had plenty of quiet sex with people in the house before, and I know it and J knows it. It's just an excuse and it's solely due to me being lazy and not "feeling like it".

As I've said in the past, even when I'm not in the mood, once we start anything sexual I get in the mood in real quick! Like 99.9% of the time. And I'm always glad we did it. That's one of the reasons J and I agreed that unless I was not feeling well or was in some way distressed, I would not refuse any of his sexual advances. And it's worked out great!

Except part of it working well is me getting reminder spankings multiple times a week and pussy spankings once a week. It helps me stay motivated in day to day life, and sexually with J. And we haven't been able to stay on our regular spanking schedule because my brother has been staying here.

Since we had a night alone, J told me I was going to get a pussy spanking. He said it was going to be a punishment, for lack of submission, but since I was so out of practice he would do it more like one of our reminder spankings. I almost cried right there! I haven't had a real spanking there in months! And I recently shaved, so I didn't even have any hair as a cushion!

I slowly undressed and got into position. There was no warmup and J swatted me with his hand a few quick sting-y times in a row. I could not hold still and was squirming all over the place. I thought J was going to have to get the spreader bar, but instead he propped my legs up in a way that I couldn't close them. I still had a hard time staying still. J spanked every inch of my pussy, he spread my lips and spanked the insides of them, and he spanked my clit. I could tell it was light but it sure didn't feel light!

The entire time J reminded me of our agreement. He reminded me that I gave him my pussy and told him he could have access to me whenever he wanted to. He asked me if I was still happy with our agreement. Yes! Of course!
J continued with the spanking.

Afterwards I was led to the corner, where I've only stood once or twice in the past several months. It felt strange. J told me to stand there and think about the conversation we just had and the reason I just got my pussy spanked.

The 15 minutes in the corner seemed like 2 hours. J finally called me back into the bedroom. He asked me how I felt. I sort of laughed and said "like I want to fuck your brains out!" J laughed too and we slid back onto the bed and I got to do just what I wanted!

2 comments:

Stormy said...

I'm with you, I usually enjoy it after we start. I do not turn him down though..I am sexually submissive. It's easier for me, because I was always that way, and then added the rest of my submission only in the last six months.

Storm said...

It's amazing how an action can lead to a change of mindset which leads to very much enjoying something you didn't want at all half an hour before!