Thursday, March 3, 2011

Temporary Spanking Privacy

My brother is still staying with us, but he's away for a few days, so we finally have some privacy.

It seems like my brother was out the door for half a second before J said, "Ok, get in the bedroom and take your pants off."

I did as told, half excited and half nervous, because I knew what was coming.

J spanked me for what seemed like hours. He said he'd be "gentle" since I hadn't been spanked in awhile. He only used his hand, but his idea of gentle and my idea of gentle are definitely not the same!

During the spanking J lectured me and let me know that even though we were way off schedule, we were still very much in a DD type situation. He made sure to tell me that I should still be getting my daily to-do list completed, and just because my brother is here is no excuse to slack off. He said he knows it's harder for me to stay motivated without the reminders, and he has been keeping that in mind. But I am expected to try my hardest.

After the spanking, J put me in the corner for about 5 minutes, though it seemed like an eternity. He told me to think about why I was just spanked. He told me to use it to stay motivated for the times when he can't spank me. He then informed me that I was to stay naked for the rest of the evening. I'm just glad it's not cold! He said he really missed seeing me displayed for him for a whole night. J loves when I walk around the house naked. He says it's like a living piece of artwork. lol

My brother comes back on Sunday night, but we will have a fun weekend while he's gone!

1 comment:

CedenoGems said...

OMG! I am so glad you guys got a minute to yourselves. Clearly you needed it. Maybe he has more weekends away coming. Have a great weekend alone!!

~cedeno