Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday Spanking Week (Part 2)

(Read Part 1 Here)

J said I was allowed to get dressed to go to dinner, but he was deciding what I would wear. He picked out a wrap around skirt and a tank top. Nothing underneath. Sandals on my feet. We walked to a small family owned Italian place just down the street.

While we were waiting for our food, J took my hand and simply said, "Next Monday."

"What's next Monday?"

"We start your reminder spankings again. You go back to being held accountable. We go back to our way."

"Oh," was all I could say.

J asked me if I did not want to (which is always an option I have).

"It's not that," I explained, "I'm just so out of practice, it makes me nervous."

J reassured me, as he always does, that he would never push me too hard, too fast. He knows my limits and he knows ME.

And then with a chuckle, he said, "Besides, after the next couple of days you won't be so out of practice."

Gulp!

I always wonder if anyone ever overhears us when we're discussing spankings in public. We are aware of who's around us and we speak in low voices, but you never know who is eavesdropping. I can only imagine what they would be thinking if the overheard the conversation we just had. Reminder spankings??? What??? lol.

On the way back to the house, J had me turn my skirt so that the slit was in front. You couldn't really see much, but if you were looking closely when I took a step, the slit opened just enough so that I was totally exposed for half a second. J kept walking backwards, in front of me, so that he could watch. It made my face turn red, but also made me giggle.

The second J opened the door, he said "Clothes." And I stripped once again.

I watched as J retrieved the bag from the living room. He pulled out my collar and fastened it around my neck. He then attached the leash. He started reminding me of many of the things we used to do, games we played, S/M stuff, D/s stuff, DD stuff. As he was telling me, he was leading me around the house. I was dripping wet.

When we got to the end of the hall, he led me into the master bedroom with the big 4 poster bed. I saw the straps attached to each post. J laid me spread eagle on the bed and put my wrists and ankles in the straps. He grabbed a leather slapper that I hadn't noticed, from the dresser, and started gently slapping my pussy. He gradually increased the speed and intensity until I was squirming against the restraints. Then he abruptly stopped. I asked him if I could please cum. He said no.

He uncuffed me and led me back to the living room, straight into a corner. He told me I needed to think about the events of the past day and the things we discussed. He wanted to make sure I was ready to start again, since we've only been half-assing it for the past several months. My mind always wanders when I'm standing in the corner. I have a hard time focusing when I'm just standing there doing nothing. But this time I was able to concentrate and I did think about everything we talked about and did. It's nothing new, we were just out of practice. We both already know we like it that way, so what was there to think about?

After 15 minutes in the corner, J called me to him. We talked for hours for the rest of the evening about everything and as usual we're on the same page.

(to be continued...)

No comments: