Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chore Charts & Cleaning Lists

I found this site that has Chore Charts, Cleaning Lists, and other household management tools that you can print for free.

I generally just make a to do list on a piece of scrap paper, but I like the organization of the forms on that site. And it lets you easily customize them to your own needs.

I showed them to J and he said they would be much easier to read than my "scribbles" that I write down on the scrap paper. I'm going to print a few tonight and see if it helps make me more organized.

I've had an easy week so far. J gives me a lot of slack when it's that time of the month. I've been keeping up with my chores, but J has crossed a few things off of my list when I haven't been feeling well, and I haven't been spanked at all.

Next week will be a different story...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great link! This looks like a good resource!

Dannah