Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back Home and Finally Alone!

Before we left for the beach, my brother told us he's moving in with his girlfriend! He doesn't have very many belongings, so his move was quick and easy.

We are finally alone again!

While we were away J told me that we were going back to regular, reminder spankings. I was under the impression that we were going to be returning to our former schedule of 3 reminder spankings a week plus one pussy spanking. But J informed me that I'd be getting spanked every day, until further notice!

The first week was mostly spent getting back into routine. I was spanked every day Monday through Friday. Wednesday I also got a pussy spanking. I struggled a little bit during the week. I did not want to be spanked every day. And by the end of the week I was so sore!

But on the other hand, my to do list was done, plus I even had time to do EXTRA! That part was fantastic.

This week started and J said we would again have daily reminder spankings. Monday wasn't too bad, but Tuesday hurt like crazy! I am very sore from all these spankings!

Mostly J has been reminding me of why we are doing this. As much as I don't like the spankings, something is definitely working, because I have been able to complete my chores and daily to do lists with tons of extra time to spare!

Last night, right before bed, J told me to take off my clothes and lay on the bed. He started playing with my clit the way I love him to. He was asking me whose pussy it was, and I replied "yours". It was so hot. Then, right before I was about to cum, he stopped and told me to take over. I did and he spanked my pussy very hard and said CUM! I had barely just gotten my fingers in place! He then proceeded to spank my pussy really fast and hard without stopping and kept telling me to cum. I didn't cum right away, but it was much quicker than normal, and it was intense! This is definitely J's new favorite game.

Ahhhh...it's good to be back home and back on track.

No comments: