Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reminder Spankings

After getting reminder spankings every weekday for 2 weeks, J told me he thinks I am ready to go back to our old schedule of 3x a week.

My first reaction was relief to not be getting spanked every day. But then I started to wonder if I might actually need daily spankings to keep on the path I'm on. The past 2 weeks I feel like I've been mostly on top of things and am getting better at being submissive to J.

Maybe I need daily reminders . It puts me in a certain headspace where I feel like I'm confident in my place and what I have to do.


I'm beginning to realize I like the routine and accountability involved in our version of DD. It makes me feel safe and secure to know that someone cares about what I do and will help me be a better person, even if those ways might be unconventional.

I like to know that I am going to get spanked on certain days and at certain times, even if I haven't done anything wrong. I know some people think that it's unfair to be spanked for "no reason", but I don't see it that way at all. I see it as J knowing enough about me to know what I need, and he follows through. And I definitely need to be spanked regularly. Otherwise I just fall to pieces. Not emotionally - I'm always very happy with my life, but as far as getting things done - errands, chores, etc... I just get so lazy, I just don't do anything. The reminder spankings really help keep me on track.

I'm hoping 3 spankings a week will be enough for me to happily get my to-do lists done, and not struggle with finishing it each night. And I hope the weekly pussy spanking is enough to help me be submissive to J without any complaints or hesitation.

If anyone wants to post in the comments, or email me privately, I'd love to know what spanking schedule you have and if it's working.

1 comment:

Samy said...

I can totally understand that a daily reminder gives a feeling that roles of Dom & sub are as they should be. Also a reminder that submission & obedience are required everyday & not just when the sub wants to.
Samy