Monday, October 25, 2010

Spanking week 2

J decided this week was going to be a repeat of last week, as far as spankings go. He says I'm doing great with getting my to-do list completed, but thinks I'm still not quite as motivated as I should be. And I agree. He also upped by bedtime, just by 15 minutes for now, to help me get moving a bit earlier in the day.

So I will be spanked every day this week, plus pussy spanked 3 times, and immediately after I will give J a blow job. He says after this week if I'm back to being as motivated as I need to be, we can resume our old schedule of 3 reminder spankings a week.

We are also working on my level of sexual submission to J. I want to get back to the point where my body is available to him whenever he wants it. I used to always be game for sex, but now I just feel old and fat. I find that when the choice is made for me, I can get past any grumpy feelings I might be having and get right to the fun parts.

Over the weekend, J presented me with a pacifier that has a penis as the rubber part that goes in your mouth. We don't get into the age play scene, but as part of my submission, J will sometimes treat me like a child.

Today he told me I was to place the pacifier in my mouth before I left the house and keep it there anytime I was in the car. Of course no one can see the penis part when it's in my mouth, but they can still see a grown woman with a pacifier in her mouth! And it's not easy to hide - it's got a big, baby blue, plastic ring. Here is a picture of it:

I drove with it all the way to the Post Office and back with it securely in my mouth, and it seems like I hit every red light and a lot of traffic.
I feel like everyone saw me.
I don't even know what they thought.

No comments: