Friday, October 22, 2010

4 Days of Spankings, so far

My ass is very sore from being spanked 4 days in a row. I have one more day of spanking tomorrow and then J will decide how we will proceed next week. The spankings have increased in intensity throughout the week, so I'm looking forward to the break this weekend.

I have been getting my to do lists done, but it's been a struggle; I'm just barely motivated, and find myself having to rush to get things done before I have to be in bed.
It has been nice having everything finished each day. I can go to bed knowing the house is clean and I can start the next day fresh, without anything hanging over my head.

After my spankings, J has been sending me to the corner. I am supposed to think about how these reminder spankings are keeping me motivated, and all the reasons we choose to live this way. I have a really hard time with that. My mind wanders almost instantly. And I end up thinking about everything except for what I'm supposed to be thinking about.

I have one more pussy spanking left tomorrow. That hasn't been too bad, because I've been getting a 1 day break in between. The last one for the week is tomorrow, and it'll probably be the most severe of the week, since J will want the reminder to stick with me until the next time I get a pussy spanking.

J texted me in the middle of the day today and told me to masturbate. At first I felt like I didn't have time, but it turned out to be a welcome break in my day. And who doesn't like having orgasms? lol.

I see J embracing his role again, and it makes me proud and happy to know that he's so comfortable and natural doing what's best for us.

No comments: