Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to our Spanking Routine, day 1

Promptly at 6pm, J instructed me to go to the bedroom and take off my clothes. He had already arranged many of our implements on the bed. He was clearly ready to start back up with our version of DD.

Once I was face down, J started with a brief lecture. He reminded me that I am to stay motivated to achieve my daily goals and complete my daily to do list. And if I do not, there will be consequences. He started spanking me gently, due to my not having been consistently spanked for several months. He continued the lecture saying that when he holds me accountable, he finds that he is more motivated and holds himself at a higher standard. So it is very important that we stay on track.

He also reminded me that whining will not be tolerated. If I whine, J will make sure to find something else for me to do with my mouth (with an option to also spank me).

J increased the speed and intensity of the spanking, and repeated the lecture a few more times. My ass was definitely sensitive and I was squirming and fussing. At one point J used his hand to spank me really quickly one right after the other on one cheek, and then the same on the other cheek. It made me feel a bit like a child; that's usually the way I imagine a parent spanking their kid. But I guess if I act like a child by whining, I should be treated like one.

Once J decided I had enough for the first day, he repeated the lecture and asked me if I understood (yes). I counted the last 10 swats out loud.

J then positioned me on my back, across his lap, where he had good access to my pussy. He went over my original agreement with him to never deny him sexually, unless I was ill or injured. Some people may think that might be extreme, but it really works for us. J is not demanding, and anytime I'm not in the mood, but I say yes anyway, it ends up being enjoyable and I'm glad I didn't turn him down.

He then proceeded to spank my pussy with his hand, a leather strap, and a wooden ruler he sanded down smooth, just for this purpose. He also spent some time playing with my clit. He would rub it for a few seconds and then spank it for a few seconds. It really hurts when he spanks my clit, but J always seems to know just how much I can take.

When my pussy was sufficiently pink, I was sent to the corner to think about the spankings I had just received and the reason for them.

After standing in the corner for about 10 minutes, J called me to him. He already had a pillow waiting for me (how nice!). He guided me down to my knees and placed his rock hard cock in my mouth. He also positioned a full length mirror next to us, because he wanted to watch. I tried to put on a good show for him.

I took a quick shower to rinse all the cum off of me and refresh myself. I get so tired after a spanking.

2 comments:

Dioneo said...

That was really hot, Cassidy, especially the finish!

Cassady said...

Thanks, Dioneo!