Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back on Schedule

So J told me today that it was time for me to get back on a schedule.

"What kind of schedule?"

He started with "6pm spanking"

I waited for him to say Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, because that was our schedule before.

But he continued with "every day."
Then he added, "We have a lot of catching up to do."

Eek! But he's right, I do need to get back on a regular schedule. Not just with spanking, but with everything else in my life, too. We got so busy this summer and got far away from schedules and rituals. I've been a total slacker with chores and daily tasks that need to be done.

I just can't seem to be productive unless I know there are definite consequences. Lucky for me, J is willing to provide those consequences.

We also agreed (long ago) that I would submit to J sexually. Anytime I "don't feel like it", J reminds me of our agreement. And every time, I'm glad I was reminded because I always enjoy it and feel happy that we did it. That may sound weird to some people, but it's just how I'm wired. (And I always have veto power over the whole thing if it's not working for me.)

J also added that to get me used to our arrangement, I'll be performing orally on him every day following my spanking.

I feel like J is more than ready to step back into his role of expecting me to do what I say I'm going to do, and providing the consequences when I don't. He can be strict sometimes, but it works for us.

I don't know if he's going to incorporate things like corner time, bedtimes, and other punishments back in. I expect he will. It feels like I haven't stood in a corner for eons. J didn't specifically mention pussy spankings either, but I think it's assumed that they will be resuming, as well.

I see so many relationships falling apart all around me, but J and I remain strong. I think a lot of it has to do with our version of DD. A lot of my friends don't seem to communicate very well with their spouses. J and I communicate clearly and openly all the time, and I attribute much of that to our version of DD.

I'm happy we found something that works great for us, even if we do stray away from it sometimes.

No comments: