Thursday, March 18, 2010

The whole blog

I just re-read the whole blog from the beginning. It was interesting to see what I was feeling a couple of years ago. I'm happy J and I have been able to progress in this aspect of our relationship. We're both much better at it now, especially the consistency part of it. I give J all the credit for that. He has not let us slide back into laziness when it comes to our spanking schedule and other aspects of our version of DD. I'm not sure it will ever sound "normal" for me to say I have a spanking schedule.

Even with the spankings, I sometimes find myself sitting here staring at my list, feeling lazy, wondering if it would be worth it just to get spanked. At the end of every day it seems like I have that one thing on my to do list that I just do not feel like doing. I think to myself, "I could just not do it." But then I think of how it feels to be spanked as a punishment. Most of the time, I ultimately complete my to do list. Maybe that means the reminder spankings are working.

No comments: