Friday, March 5, 2010

Submissive Journal Prompts

I've been having some trouble coming up with things to write about. I feel like I'm writing about the same spanking over and over. So, I did some searching online for some ideas awhile back and I came across this site. I forgot about it until today when I was going through some old bookmarks. It's called Submissive Journal Prompts: http://www.submissiveguide.com/journalprompts/

The prompt today is about blogging and it says this: "If you have an online blog, this would be a good week to reintroduce yourself to your readers." So that's what I thought I would do.

My name is Cassady and I'm a spanko. I've had an interest in spanking for as long as I can remember, but it was always a sexual thing. Over the years I've been able to find tons of information, thanks to the Internet, about spanking, different lifestyles, BDSM, DD, and many other things that interest me. When I met J he had never spanked anyone. He is a gentle soul, and I was afraid he wouldn't be able to step into any sort of dominant role. But if you've been reading this blog you know he is a natural.

We've taken aspects from different schools of thought, and have found things we really like and that work well for us. We have stopped and started trying to live our own version of DD many times. Somehow it seems like we stop for a specific reason (house guests, illness, laziness, etc.) and never start back up again. But we are both happier when we could keep up with it. This last time we started, we both decided we would make a commitment to make it a priority. And so far that's been working out great.

I get regular spankings 3 times a week. We usually call them reminder spankings because the purpose is to remind me to finish my to-do list every day, stay motivated, and submit to J. It also reminds me what the consequences are of not doing those things. I also get weekly pussy spankings. This further aids in my submissiveness.

This is all done with my permission and at my request. J is so very loving and attentive, I could never dream of someone else I'd want to be married to. And he cares enough to discipline me when I need it.

Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments or send me an email.

No comments: