Saturday, March 27, 2010

Unfinished List

For the first time in a long time, I didn't finish my to do list. I knew I'd be getting a spanking when J got home from work. I was not looking forward to it. I feel like I've been spanked a lot this week. Plus I was already scheduled to receive a reminder/maintenance spanking tonight.

For my punishment, J used the big, long wooden paddle. The one I hate the most. He gave me 2 swats on each cheek (one for each item not completed on my to do list). I didn't exactly cry, but it did bring tears to my eyes. That paddle really hurts!

A few hours later, during my reminder spanking, J let me know that he won't hesitate to spank me every day if he thinks it will help me remember to get my list completed. I immediately said "No Way!" Three times a week is enough.

Once all of that was out of the way, we had a nice start to the weekend. We had a fun time running some errands, then we spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies. I felt very relaxed and loved.

Happy weekend!

No comments: