Friday, October 31, 2008

The Second Day

Monday night we discussed my earlier spanking. I felt encouraged by it and J did too. He told me I was going to be spanked daily for the week. He was fairly gentle on Monday because my butt had not been spanked for so long.

I can't say I was looking forward to being spanked again on Tuesday, but I did feel glad it was going to happen. I felt glad J seemed to be really taking control this time. With very little input from me.

(For anyone who doesn't know, I can veto anything at any time if I do not feel right about it. J and I are in an amazing and very trusting relationship and have been together for many years. We know each other well and love each other deeply. There is something about my chemical make up that craves structure and discipline in my life. I work better that way and am always so much happier. But it takes work and time and sometimes J and I don't have either.)

I got so many things done on Tuesday. I cleaned the living room, dusted the whole house, changed the filter in the shower, did the dishes, planned dinner, and a few other little tasks that needed to be done. I also got a workout in. And I still had spare time. I don't know how that happened - I'm usually scrambling for time to get things done and I have barely been doing anything for the past several weeks. I have a problem with laziness. J and I decided that I have to have certain things completed before I can turn on my computer. That has really been helping.

Tuesday's spanking ended up being semi-mild and was only a hand spanking. J then led me to the corner where I stood for what seemed to be 15 minutes. Afterwards I knelt in front of him and thanked him for spanking me. I really do appreciate that he takes the time and effort to help give me structure. I might not have mentioned this before, but I asked for this. I brought it up the first time we talked about it and most of the times since. This is the first time that J has taken the lead.

We check in with each other every day to make sure we both still want this and that everything is still feeling right.

It feels very right.

No comments: