Friday, October 31, 2008

Ouch!

Wednesday was a rude awakening on my ass.

I got everything done I needed to do with plenty of time to spare. I even had some extra time to read, which was nice. And our house was clean and staying tidy. I haven't been so motivated in a long time. It felt good. I even had time after dinner to visit a friend for a couple of hours. I put my friends off sometimes because I'm always falling behind on things I need to do and am always trying to play catch-up.

My spanking tonight was a little bit later because J had a meeting run late at work. When I saw him get the paddle I was a little bit nervous. I haven't been spanked with a paddle in months. It was a hard spanking. Both with his hand and the paddle. I didn't cry though. I never do, which is odd, because I cry so easily at other things in my life.

We have lots of toys and spanking implements. I like erotic spankings too, so we have toys that I like to be spanked with and some that aren't so much fun. The one J used today is a large round wooden paddle.

He also gave me a bedtime tonight. I have a lot of trouble sleeping and when I don't get enough sleep I get bad headaches. When I go to bed at the same time and wake up near the same time, consistently I get very few headaches and feel better overall. I've been staying up way too late lately, so J gave me a bedtime.

I always think to myself how strange it seems that I need a bedtime. I am a fully functional, independent adult woman. But for now I will follow the bedtime rule. The worst thing that can happen is it won't work and my sleep will still suffer. Or it might help and keep me on a schedule. That would be wonderful.

My butt is still so very sore, I am rethinking my willingness to have a daily spanking this week. But it's only one more day. We are having friends stay with us this weekend and they are arriving Friday morning. I do not get spanked when other people are around for obvious reasons. I often wish we had friends who were open to our lifestyle, or even just friends who liked spanking for the kink side of it!

No comments: